16 December 2008
We passed the PSIA level 1 !!!
Paul and I skied hard today. I volunteered to go first... And has to teach two types of students in two separate lessons. And I passed!! So, I will get a certificate and more pay per hour. Yippee!!!!!!!!! But my feedback says buy new skis. My current ones are a bit long and too stiff to teach in. So I need to look for shorter, softer skis to clamber around in. And Paul needs a new jacket, as we had to try to re-waterproof his old one... He looked like a snowman yesterday in all the powder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteYippee! Good job Guys! Jen - I always knew you were a great teacher. You gave me my first lesson. Remember? Right after we wrapped your civic around a telephone pole on the way to Stowe? Ahh! Such momentous beginnings!
ReplyDeletexxx000xxx