13 December 2008

Snow!

Not much yet but it happened... Snow and even here in the valley by the lake not just the mountain! And there's more to come...
And the exam starts tomorrow, so we might even get a chance to try teaching on new terrain!
But today is a day off, so full breakfast and another trip down to South Lake to see if we can get our passes! At least we have passed our security checks! I received a copy of mine and so has Paul.
Finished our training yesterday, so ready ( or not ) to take the exam... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you could still keep this up until yesterday. I'm wishing you luck on your on-snow exam. I'm not worried, I'm sure you both will do fine -- better than fine. Been checking out your pix at Facebook. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen and Paul,

    Our plans are set. Yippee!! We will be arriving on January 24th and we're staying at the Embassy Suites. We've got AMX vouchers for our lift tickets and skis. I am thinking about purchasing the three day mtn adventure ski lesson for adults for me and Brendan. We'll see. Can't wait to see you. Hope you are getting LOTS of snow!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete