Well, I am still full!
We had a lovely Thanksgiving day welcome meal with our landlords... with plenty of lovely wine to accompany! We have decided NOT to go out and brave the shops on black Friday, but if necessary will play online a bit later!
We will, however, go out for a bit of a walk, as once again, another bright, sunshiny day! Hard frost overnight, so the mountain has still been making snow!
However, only one run open, and they want to charge $59 for the privilege of skiing that one run. Once I have my season pass, I will be skiing continuously, but until I officially start work, no-go for me. :-(
I think I will end up getting my fill of skiing this year though!
8-)
Have a great weekend everyone! we move to the North of the lake on Sunday for our three week training course, so I may not update too much, but I will when I can!!
28 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment