26 November 2008

no snow yet.....

but the sky is heavy with clouds, and it's only 4 degrees above freezing here in the Valley..... Maybe later today??? That would be nice!

and it's almost Turkey Day!! I would love to be able to give thanks for the 'fresh snow' if I could!
:-)

update: 0920am.....

It's SNOWING over the mountains!!!! Yee Haah!!!! not snowing in the Valley yet, but it's snowing in the mountains, where it counts!!

yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Clause!

1 comment:

  1. I'd be more than happy to send you the temperatures and snow we have in Vermont. Stowe should be able to open on Thanksgiving. No where near the amount we had last year, that was exceptional. I saw on the news last night that there was to be a coastal storm in CA which, of course would eventually get to you. Hope the snow has continued.

    ReplyDelete