30 November 2008

Headed to King's Beach

Well, it's getting repetitive, but its another beautiful sunny day today!! This is why we moved here!! how refreshing! How inspiring, and how simply gorgeous!!

we're headed to the North of the lake today to stay in King's Beach for our three week training course up at Northstar.... hopefully sometime they will get a bit of snow so we can all work on the ski slopes, but it will all be fun and informative, anyway. We will be sharing a 3 bedroom condo with the other 'new' instructors for this time, so it will be strange, as we have not yet met any of them!!

But I'm sure it will be fun... wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. You know I wish you all the luck you might need, but I'm sure you guys will do perfectly well. I never met a person who didn't like you or Paul.

    ReplyDelete