Well, it's official. Currently no room at Virgin (at least in the contact centre) for me to return to. So, it's officially job-seeking time in South Lake Tahoe.... I have 5 weeks to find employment for the summer. Wish me luck!
I'm glad to hear that you considered going back to the Virgin call centre. I have no idea why I have such an emotional investment in your retaining your ties to England. It's probably because your ties are also my ties and I love England. But I do understand about the weather. A winter in California might be a nice contrast to a Vermont winter. Won't be happening any time soon though. And I'll never leave Vermont forever. I love it too much. Blah, blah, blah.
Wow...that sort of stinks. Good luck in the search!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that you considered going back to the Virgin call centre. I have no idea why I have such an emotional investment in your retaining your ties to England. It's probably because your ties are also my ties and I love England. But I do understand about the weather. A winter in California might be a nice contrast to a Vermont winter. Won't be happening any time soon though. And I'll never leave Vermont forever. I love it too much. Blah, blah, blah.
ReplyDelete